Multi-Instrument is a powerful sound card based multi-function virtual instrument software. It supports sophisticated triggering method including pre-trigger and post-trigger,level trigger and differential trigger. It Supports 8, 16, 24 bits. A comprehensive range of functions are provided, including:
(1) Oscilloscope: Dual-trace waveform, Waveform addition and subtraction, Lissajous Pattern, transient/long-time signal recording, voltmeter. Various digital filters are supported.
(2) Spectrum Analyzer: RMS amplitude spectrum, relative amplitude spectrum, octave analysis (1/1,1/3,1/6,1/12,1/24), Frequency compensation, frequency weighting (A,B,C,ITU-R 468), peak hold, averaging, measurement of THD, THD+N, SNR, SINAD, Noise Level, IMD, Bandwidth and Crosstalk, phase spectrum, auto correlation function, cross correlation function, coherence function, transfer function, Impulse response. Support 55 window functions and window overlap.
(3) Signal Generator: Function generation, multitone generation, arbitrary waveform generation, burst tone generation, MLS generation, DTMF generation, musical scale generation, white noise and pink noise generation, and frequency/amplitude sweep. Synchronized operation Between the signal generator and the oscilloscope is supported.
(4) Multimeter: voltmeter, sound pressure level meter(dB, dBA, dBB, dBC), frequency counter, RPM meter, counter, duty cycle meter, F/V converter. The counter trigger level and hysteresis can be adjusted.
(5) Spectrum 3D Plot: including waterfall and spectrogram.
(6) Data Logger
(7) LCR meter
(8) Device Test Plan: Device Test Plan provides a mechanism for you to configure and conduct your own device test steps. It takes the advantage of the sound card's capability of simultaneous input & output, to generate a stimulus to the Device Under Test (DUT) and acquire the response from that device at the same time. Different stimuli can be generated and the response can be analyzed in different ways.